Thursday, February 25, 2010

"Bring the Kids"






"Bring the Kids" Were the words they used. I was happy to oblige. After all, our dad had a booth on an "Open to the Public and State Officials, Made In Idaho Day" at the newly remodeled Capitol Building. We found parking, and even got the stroller up the front stairs. After waiting for a few short minutes for our friends to join us, we found our dad and the 2moto booth on the second floor of the rotunda--it was so beautiful in there! There were tons of really interesting displays and the kids loved all of the free candy.We spent some time exploring the building. And then it happened!! The Alarm was going off. I felt a twinge of panic. I thought, is there a fire? A bomb threat? What is it and HOW do I find all of my kids and get out! My panic soon turned into laughter though as I realized that, Yes, it was our group of 20 kids, and yes, it was just because they were too close to the gold statue, and yes, it was resolved fairly quickly. How embarrassing and funny wrapped up in one package!

1 comment:

Our Family

Our Family
Summer 2009