Thursday, April 29, 2010

I Love to See the Temple #3





When Bill and I entered the Logan, Utah temple for the first time and then the Salt Lake City, Utah temple to be married and then sealed to one another, we really had no idea what joy and peace continued temple attendance would provide for us. Now as we regularly attend the Boise, Idaho temple together, we are continuing a type of commitment that we made so many years ago. Our kids are getting taller, and we are getting rounder (and even starting to get wrinklier), but the joy and peace go on. In the end we want our children (our treasures) to be happy in this earth life, and in the life to come, and hope we are providing the example and opportunities they need. I love to see the Temple, I'm going there someday, to feel the Holy Spirit, to listen and to pray. For the Temple is the house of God, a place of love and beauty, I'll prepare myself while I am young.....this is my sacred duty. What a great thing it is to have the Temple to look forward to, and grow from, even now.

1 comment:

  1. I love all of your photos, and mostly I love all of your thoughts!
    What a beautiful day at the temple for your family!

    ReplyDelete

Our Family

Our Family
Summer 2009