It has been such a beautiful spring. It's been so full of the unpredictability of spring weather! We've had blustery winds, snow, lots of hail, and even a few rainbows after thunderstorms! Last Sunday, it was warm and just a little bit breezy, so I asked the kids to stay in their Sunday clothes after church and we headed to the Temple. The next few posts will have pictures of my treasures on earth! I love my children and husband so much. They make all of the thunderstorm days magical, and the sunny ones full of joy.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
I Love to See the Temple
It has been such a beautiful spring. It's been so full of the unpredictability of spring weather! We've had blustery winds, snow, lots of hail, and even a few rainbows after thunderstorms! Last Sunday, it was warm and just a little bit breezy, so I asked the kids to stay in their Sunday clothes after church and we headed to the Temple. The next few posts will have pictures of my treasures on earth! I love my children and husband so much. They make all of the thunderstorm days magical, and the sunny ones full of joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family
Summer 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment