| I have been driving a 15 passenger van around for over 10 years. It's been a huge blessing and truly a necessary piece of my life, However, in the last few years, with boys out on missions and away at college and having a few other extra drivers around, I was regularly driving only 2 or 3 kids around at a time. I had been starting to think about getting a new car in a few years...in fact, I jokingly told Bill and the kids that I had started divorce papers with my van.., Well, dad got word of this desire, and started looking for a car for me. I had a few criteria (had to be a bit taller than a sedan, fit a cello and 3 kids) and a few quiet hopes (white and a Honda) and I could NOT believe what he found for me!!! Everything I wanted and more!! We drove it home after our week in California. |
No comments:
Post a Comment