Thursday, November 12, 2009

Raising them Right in Idaho
















Just a few weeks ago, we went as a family to a great little creek in the desert. I really thought on the way there that my sweetie was out of his mind--HOW could anything wonderful be at the end of this dusty road that goes on and on??? And then it was descent time. We traveled in our 15 passenger van down a goat trail, and properly tested what it was made of! Then we tested it's paint job through the motorcycle trail, turned van road, through the creeks and onto an oasis, where, when I opened my eyes and stopped biting my lip, I found was truly beautiful. (Never mind the thoughts I pushed aside of turning the van around and going home.) Spreading the picnic basket and warning the kids of Rattlesnakes, I sat back to watch the magic unfold. It's times like this that I LOVE living in Idaho.

1 comment:

Our Family

Our Family
Summer 2009