Saturday, November 7, 2009
Waiting
I'm waiting....again....for my hubby to get home, this time from Portland. I'm happy he could go, sounds like it was a successful trip. I think waiting is a consistently adept teacher of many lessons in my life. It gives me a clear space--(If I let it) to make decisions of character. I have a truism that I realized about my life while waiting one night--- "I often battle within myself and I don't always win." Tonight I am also waiting while a friend of mine labors. When she needs me, I will be her doula. That means my baby will either wind down enough for me to put him to bed before I leave, or I will leave him with his older brothers and say "good luck!" He isn't a really easy put- to-bed sort of kiddo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family
Summer 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment